Services > Circularity & waste management
This service may include:
- Defining scope of action (mapping the SDG against that value chain);
- Plan on how to act;
- Execute the action plan (on site coordination of different teams);
- Capacity building and awareness;
- Conducting sustainability assessments and audits to identify opportunities for improving environmental performance and resource management;
- Assess based on measurable indicators (Monitoring and measuring the event’s environmental impact, including water and energy consumption, and waste production);
- Event sustainability reporting.
Promoting environmental sustainability in events presents an opportunity to reduce their footprint while also serving as a distinguishing and notable feature. The key advantages include:
- Strategically positioning the event and its promoters in terms of sustainability and environmental responsibility;
- Resource usage reduction and waste management optimization;
- Calculating relevant indicators that measure the event’s environmental sustainability;
- Training and mobilization of vendors, HORECA (Hotel, Restaurant, Catering), and the general public.